Capacity & Service Planning
To meet the needs of today's business environment, you need to ensure your IT infrastructure is operating at its peak efficiency during both the slowest and the busiest of times. Downtime can mean loss of business, loss of revenue, and most importantly, loss of customers.
To achieve dynamic capacity planning, you must know the answers to these questions:
- How much bandwidth does your business need?
- How close towards maximum utilization are your servers?
- Which network interfaces will be most utilized 30 days from now?
SevOne makes proactive planning for a dynamic network environment a simple task because you need to know well in advance when your infrastructure will be reaching its maximum capacity. SevOne helps identify current bottlenecks in your infrastructure, and then enables you to increase capacity easily and quickly to meet growing demand.
- Gives a complete view of your network and infrastructure.
- Provides a single, consolidated view of current, historical, and baseline performances of your infrastructure.
- Aids in planning for desired changes and necessary upgrades to your current infrastructure.
- Helps keep infrastructure costs under control through more efficient management of existing bandwidth.
- Assists in isolating infrastructure downtime risks.
- Reduces current infrastructure surplus, and helps balance demand.
Eliminate Network Performance Questions for New Apps & Services
Rolling out new services or applications in a sizable network environment has never been a particularly simple or easy task. Lately the job has gotten even more complicated with organizations are moving to next-gen technologies like cloud architectures, software-defined networking, and virtualized datacenters.
To understand whether or not their networks can support the dynamic, real-time applications and services that users expect today, IT and NetOps teams need next-gen network and infrastructure monitoring. They need a monitoring and management platform that offers broad data collection, along with speed, flexibility, and scalability. That’s what SevOne delivers, and how it gives teams the unmatched network visibility and performance insights they need to ensure smooth and successful new service roll-outs.
To learn more about how SevOne can help with new service roll-outs, download this datasheet.