SevOne Data Platform
Modern Network Monitoring and Analytics
- Comprehensive collection of multi-vendor network performance metrics and flow data.
- Support your network of today with 10k+ different devices presently supported; new SNMP devices can be supported with 10 business days.
- Gain scalability proven in deployments in some of the world’s largest enterprise, CSP and MSP networks.
- Enable the transition to the network of tomorrow with broad SDN, SD-WAN, Wi-Fi support.
- Collect streams of network telemetry from Cisco and Juniper.
Modern Visualizations & Analytics
- Create simple, scalable, reusable and shareable visualizations and workflows.
- Support networks of tomorrow with best practice reports for SDN, SD-WAN and Wi-Fi.
- Toggle easily between dark and light mode dashboards to maximize presentation and communication effectiveness.
- Isolate specific user and tenant visualizations with a series of multi-tenant-enabled administrative and reporting features.
- View automated baselines calculated for every metric collected to know instantly when something is not normal.
- Leverage custom calculations, groupings, dynamic thresholds and more to tailor network performance analysis to specific operational requirements.
- Support business decision-making with a real-time, Kafka-based streams of network and infrastructure metrics.
- Integrate with Juypter notebooks to visualize 3rd party data sources alongside SevOne data in the same dashboard.
- Integrate with leading ITSM systems, such as ServiceNow, for smoother, more unified operational workflows.
Learn More About SevOne Data Platform
SevOne Data Appliance NMS
Extract, enrich and store billions of data points daily from across the largest multi-vendor enterprise,CSP, and MSP networks.
SevOne Data Appliance DNC
Leverage real-time flow analysis to help pinpoint potential problems on the spot. Quickly and easily spot bandwidth hogs and wasteful traffic.
SevOne Data Bus
Support business decision making with a real-time, Kafka-based stream of network and infrastructure data, bolstering this critical component of your network management operations.