As global demand for bandwidth explodes, more operators are leveraging backhaul providers to meet these demands and preserve the quality of their users’ experience through carrier-specific SLAs. Proving compliances with these SLA requirements is an ongoing challenge for backhaul providers. While incumbent vendor-specific element management systems allow providers to generate SLA tests across sections of their infrastructures, these systems are usually disjointed and are unable to provide consolidated end-to-end visibility of compliance with contractual SLAs. The SevOne Backhaul Compliance Solution allows wireless carriers and multi-service providers to immediately prove that they are in compliance with customer-specific contracted service levels across their multi-vendor backhaul infrastructures.
With this increased SLA transparency, providers can proactively isolate and alert on SLA compliance ahead of service-impacting events to meet and exceed customer expectations.
Immediately Prove Contracted Service Levels are in Compliance
The SevOne Backhaul Compliance Solution enables backhaul providers to immediately prove customer-specific contracted service levels are in compliance across a multi-vendor backhaul infrastructure through comprehensive SLA testing. With this increased SLA transparency, providers can meet and exceed customer expectations by proactively isolating and alerting on SLA compliance ahead of service impacting events. The SevOne Solution provides a multi-tenant portal for the management of customer-specific SLA reports, customized SLA reports based on customer-specific exception periods integrated with configuration management databases, the ability to apply SLA statistical calculations on aggregated poll data for a specific time period, and immediate access to backhaul performance data.
Services for Backhaul Networks
SevOne offers a complete set of professional services to help your organization make the most of its SevOne investments, including:
- Implementation Services – Ensure your SevOne Solution is successfully implemented to meet your requirements.
- Post-Implementation Services – Engage with SevOne Professional Services for the life cycle of your project with a range of Business and Platform Optimization Services
- Custom Integration – Integration with your existing tools and solutions based on customer specific requirements
- Gold and Platinum Maintenance – A full suite of services from eSupport, Software Updates, 7x24 Technical Customer Assistance, 10-Day New Device and Log Certifications and more
- Customer Training – Increase your team’s effectiveness and on-going success with customer training sessions led by SevOne experts