Cloud and Virtualized Data Center
The convergence of compute, network and storage in the cloud makes real-time provisioning and dynamic allocation of IT resources critical. Planning capacity, monitoring and adjusting resource consumption on-the-fly across a variety of service levels and applications are all key to delivering on customer expectations. Optimizing your infrastructure and scaling across a multitude of customers and service types — especially in multi-tenancy models that leverage shared environments, with data collection, reporting and storage on a per service per customer basis — demands complete and real-time performance visibility in order to meet SLAs.
Through SevOne’s all-in-one performance management platform, complete and real-time visibility into both virtual and physical environments allows IT operations to monitor and proactively manage the virtual infrastructure with the same powerful reporting and workflows used to manage the network and physical servers.
- Collect and monitor baseline performance across all and any available data, regardless of its source, which is critical to enabling cloud services.
Real-Time Proactive Notification
- Identify changes in performance behavior before end users are impacted, through automated baselining across all data elements, regardless of size.
State-of-the-Art Traffic Analysis
- See where to reduce costs and enable differentiated service models supported by usage-based visibility.
- Identify the cloud area that is affecting performance of key business services faster than any other.
- Give visibility to the customer for enhanced value-added services that can generate new or additional revenue streams.
Improved Network Performance
- Accommodate the increased pressures from virtualization, and prevent degraded IT performance.